Have you ever said, "I can't do this," "I'm not good at math," or "I'll never be able to learn that"? Most of us have. When we face something difficult, it is easy to feel discouraged and give up. But what if one small word could change the way we think about challenges?
That word is "yet."
Instead of saying, "I can't do it," try saying, "I can't do it yet." Suddenly, the sentence changes from a dead end to a possibility. It reminds us that learning takes time and that improvement comes with practice and effort. Imagine a child learning to ride a bicycle. The first few attempts may end in wobbles and falls. If the child says, "I can't ride a bicycle," they may stop trying. But if they say, "I can't ride a bicycle yet," they leave room for growth. With patience and practice, what once seemed impossible becomes possible.
The word "yet" teaches us an important lesson: our abilities are not fixed. We can learn new skills, overcome difficulties, and become better through hard work and determination. Every expert was once a beginner. Every successful person started somewhere. In school, there may be subjects that seem challenging. Perhaps you struggle with fractions, grammar, drawing, or public speaking. Instead of feeling defeated, remember the magic of "yet." You may not understand everything today, but with effort and persistence, tomorrow can be different.
Mistakes are also part of this journey. Many students fear making mistakes because they think mistakes mean failure. In reality, mistakes are evidence that learning is taking place. Every mistake teaches us something valuable and brings us one step closer to success. The magic of "yet" is not only about academics. It can help us in sports, music, friendships, and everyday life. Whenever we face a challenge, we can remind ourselves that growth is a process, not an event.
As students, you have unlimited potential. There will be times when things seem difficult, but do not let temporary struggles define your future. Believe in your ability to learn, grow, and improve.
That small word carries a big message:
You are learning.
You are growing.
And your success may be just around the corner.
Remember, today’s "I can't" can become tomorrow’s "I did"—with the magic of yet.Bansi Dave
MATH Mentor,
MATH Mentor,
RADHIKA EDUCARE SCHOOL

Comments
Post a Comment
Your Comment is forwarded to moderator and will be published after moderation.
Thank you.